NICE Members Have Exclusive Access to @QuotePlus
NICE has partnered with Hero Data Services to bring the most full-featured, easiest-to-use management software to its members: @QuotePlus. @QuotePlus is designed to ease the front-end chores of insulation contracting businesses, providing the ability to easily generate proposals, invoices and work tickets. It also allows for quick follow through with scheduling, job costing, real-time inventory tracking, labor costing and payroll, salesperson commissions and accounts receivable.
- @QuotePlus can handle materials by the square foot (such as insulation or drywall), unit (such as fireplaces or windows), linear footage (such as closet shelving or gutters) or mixed-and-matched as needed (such as spray foam and blown in). It is well suited to all subcontracting trades, such as insulation, drywall, HVAC, garage doors, fireplaces, roofing, after-paint, etc., and can handle both residential and commercial jobs.
- Access to a wide array of professional advisors
- It offers your business more flexibility by interfacing with accounting packages like Quickbooks©, PeachTree/Sage50© MAS90/200© and ComputerEase™, as well as payroll services like ADP©, Paychex™ and Ceridian™. Others can be added as well if you use something different.
- It is always improving and having more features added based on input and suggestions from users.
- Member-only values & events
- Licensing it for your business doesn’t get any simpler or better: use of the application, as well as support and regular updates, is included with your NICE membership!
NICE Members Get These Great Benefits of @QuotePlus
- Track leads, clients, jobs, phases and work areas
- Manage real-time inventory
- Cost materials, labor and other expenses to jobs and compare estimate versus actual
- Unlimited price levels, optionally calculated on desired profit margin
- Automatically adjust labor charges for more difficult jobs/materials
- Schedule jobs and resources with an easy-to-use, color-coded scheduler
- Generate work orders for crews with details, load sheet, maps, directions and more
- Installers can remote in from the field to get work orders and enter usage and time
- Invoice by phase, job, progress or AIA style
- Create user accounts with individual permissions for activities within the system
- Export your A/R and payroll data to external accounting and payroll apps
- Import data from digitizers or plan reading apps
- Generate manufacturer or custom certificates/attic cards for jobs
- Calculate sales commissions based on job type and profitability
- Retrieve data in easy-to-read reports that feature powerful query/sort capabilities
- Email or fax reports to salespeople or clients with the click of a button directly from the screen
To learn more, please contact us.